AddThis Slider

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Renovation Diary: Why Liebherr Is the Only Paneled Refrigerator for Me


More renovation drama! We had a moment yesterday morning when the carpenter said he thought the fridge couldn’t be flush. I was about to have a nervous breakdown. I had done so much research that I knew this integrated model can be absolutely flush and “disappear” behind the panels. Meldown averted; it turned out he thought that he had to leave space in the back, as you do on some models. You don’t with this one. The Liebherr refrigerator ventilates at the front, in space hidden beneath the front drawer panel.
 
(Thank god I had read all those appliance specs cover to cover!) This fridge is absolutely 24” deep. No room for error.


So, this morning I’m standing in what will be my kitchen, drinking my first cup of coffee of the day, and life is feeling pretty good.






Follow the Renovation Diary:


No comments:

Post a Comment